Slow Start - Vol. 8 Ch. 84.5

Dex-chan lover
Weeeew enami sensei looks so nice

Lol Eiko sure had a lot to say

Power Uploader
Just a note that we've got up to date translations of the magazine chapters over on /u/, but have been missing a typesetter since mycropen decided to focus on School Zone/Stardust Telepath. If you wanna help typeset this with us, please swing by!

edit: Regarding the missing ch89, the translations we have seem to match up with the number of chapters (ie. the 100th chapter is lined up), so it might just be they reordered things a little for the tank.

Dex-chan lover
So basically, Hana REALLY wants an older sister 😂 Thanks a bunch for this ! I really hope someone gets the regular translation going again, it's always a fun, lighthearted read.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
We back.

Tama always with the wise knowledge, and Hana's desire for an older sister is showing.

When we got to Enami's page I readied myself for Eiko's comment, but I laughed so hard when I saw the enormous speech bubble, I was NOT expecting that.

Double-page supporter
I feel the crippling need to apologize beforehand in case I committed any capital sin while typsetting this kek

i literally started rereading this yesterday cause i missed the manga so much so happy to see more slow start!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Eiko is beyond salvation. Full-fledged stalker, who wants to use hidden camera's footage of Sensei and Kamuri for when she's alone. This is the best girl right here

Users who are viewing this thread