Slow Start - Vol. 8 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
I actually kinda hope she ends up telling them about the whole ronin thing and the joke ends up being that they already suspected it and just didn't care enough to ask her about it 😆

Power Uploader
@mycropen You probably missed it, but I had updated p2 with a more accurate translation for the first two panels:
>The people at clothes stores often say
>"you can wear this for smart occasions, casual occasions, and even parties".

>Do such multipurpose clothes like that even exist in this world?
>>Convenient for any occasion
>Hmm
>I guess school uniforms just about count?

And yeah, what VioletBookplaceBloke said.

Loved this chapter. Hana pretty much having a panic attack during their whole conversation was done incredibly well. Such a fucking good character. To have the ronin thing start to be revealed like this feels weird, but also kind of fitting. Hana had this image about how her secret would come out, and now that that image is shattered, she has no idea what to do about it.

Aggregator gang
Been in a broadly comparable situation a few times and yeah, that's a pretty accurate depiction of the whole "abyss yawning under your feet" feeling you get when you KNOW it's just a matter of time until the axe falls and you can't do anything to stop it.

Also only too real in how some random little thing can bring a facade down just like that.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Fuck.

I can relate to all those dark thoughts even if I have never been in this exact situation.

Aggregator gang
I think the author had been bringing the point up more frequently in recent chapters, so yeah this was gonna happen sooner rather than later.

So next Chapter is reveal Time and the Three Girls will be going to be like "Ah is that so, okay. Are we going to Class now?" ... Well probably not but I can't Imagin that it will become some sort of a Drama. It just wouldn't fit in this Series. But I really looking forward to this Chapter~

Aggregator gang
Ya can't really picture any other outcome than a probably teary hug circle and expressions of sympathy, also concerning how all this time they had no idea Hana had something like this eating her.
Hell.
Hana herself recognises her (attempted, lel) running away is quite irrational but that's how panic works.

the time is come out of no where make hana panic , very cute but everything should be ok so you can stop running hana

Double-page supporter
Welp Here we go we all knew it would happen eventually

Dex-chan lover
I think it's clear that Eiko at least knows, or just now figured it out, since she asked the new girl to come with her, after sending Kamuri and Tama to chase Hana down. Eiko always has been really perceptive, so it's not surprising she'd figure it out if no one else did.

Aggregator gang
@manabi That's only indicative of reacting quickly to a quite abrupt turn of events and exercising leadership to stabilise the situation. It's pretty hard to see how she'd know about Hana's fairly convoluted circumstances and while she's likely starting to piece together the general outline now bringing Oku along is just plain good sense on multiple counts. If nothing else it'll be better for everyone if things get cleared out between her and Hana, already so she doesn't spend a lesson worrying about both her and whatever the heck she did to make the poor girl panic like that.

There's clearly a pressing need for everyone to sit down and have a talk once Hana calms down enough to stop running, and however accidentally the new girl's already much too involved to leave out of it.

Fed-Kun's army
The anxiety and running away bit really hits home. She knew that none of her friends would care and yet she never dared reveal it until it was too late like RNDM said.

You know that your actions are irrational, but you can't muster the strength to come forward and when it gets revealed your legs turn to jelly, your breathing cuts short and your head tells you to run with all you have.

Users who are viewing this thread