Super no Ura de Yani Suu Futari - Vol. 3 Ch. 26.7 - April Fools' Special

Fed-Kun's army
This news is honestly despair inducing.
I'm not going to deal with SquareEnix's MangaUP bullshit monetization, censoring and bad translation.
So I guess I'll have to wait for another group to pick up the series.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is as much for this manga as for any other manga out there that gets dropped after official licensing, if possible don't do it please.

I can understand if the official licensing that gets it's a shady one that goes after the scan groups, but if it's not then please keep translating, not everyone in the world has access to the "official" american translation and many mangas, even here in mangadex, with official licensing keeps getting updates and releases by scan groups that put a lot more effort in their work than the official translation.

Square Enix is not one that goes after scan groups as far as I know so MangaUP would not be a problem.

But either way, thanks for the translation so far.

Aggregator gang
I love this series... sad that it won't get translated for free... but one day ill be able to continue reading this legally... one day if i have money

and some of you are missing the point... i believe some scanlators/translators out there translates, edit, and share manga to us for free out passion and love for the manga that they're sharing... they want us to realize that there is a manga out there that is really good and want it to appeal to us to the point where they encourage us to buy copies of the manga to support the author... now, since there is already a licensed translation, i can see why some translators drop their manga, because if they translated the manga out to support the author, help the author reach more audience, then why continue translating it and compete with the license one?
at least that's how i see it...

If you don't want to deal with manga up, there already sites uploading the official chapters. Just search "smoking behind the supermarket with you" it's on the 26th chapter, it includes the "advance" chapters.

In the manga up app it seems to be half a chapter per week so 1 chapter every 2 weeks. Though that may change if they are using a backlog and run out.

Dex-chan lover
Really loved getting to know this series and it's characters, but now that it is dropped and left to the mercy of paid websites, i feel like 95% of people here will abandon it altogether.

Still, thank you for your hard work. Loved this series, and i really appreciate getting to know it

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
PLEASE DONT STOP!
Some people cannot access some sites.

Please don’t drop this. I love this series.

Group Leader
Sigh, another manga drop for what will probably be a lower quality translation.
Surprisingly I just tried the Manga UP app to read the official new chapters and they weren't so bad, the only thing I'm worried about is this "exp" shit and "items" to be able to read the chapters, this sounds retarded and similar leveled to K Manga.

Dex-chan lover
Hope u don't drop this seems like they don't even translate the extra parts as well

Users who are viewing this thread