Snow Thaw & Love Letter - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - A Wolf

Hinata looked so good in her model photos! I’m as stunned as Shun. It’s refreshing to see her in a more feminine light since she’s been portrayed as a prince in their school.

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
A bonk for the horny Hinata.
And a bonk for the dumb Shun.... C'mon what else do you need now to realise you're as gay as her?!
Cute chapter though, as usual.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the student council president.

Calling her "predatory" for wanting to kiss Shun is just, really gross. Bordering on homophobic.

I really hope Yua appears less going forward.
Bruh, its not just the kiss, read the very start of the chapter, Hinata's self control was at the very edge

Fed-Kun's army
she wanted that BADDD !!! god i cant with these lesbians just kiss n make up that always works

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like the student council president.

Calling her "predatory" for wanting to kiss Shun is just, really gross. Bordering on homophobic.

I really hope Yua appears less going forward.
You didn't understand the chapter. She called her predatory because she has the eyes of a predator lurking on her prey and ready to pounce her and she thinks (on her own judgement)that was maybe a bit too far for where they are in their relation right now.

Double-page supporter
Hinata and shun reminds me so much yuu & touko from bloom into you. It’s like they the same but a bit different

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like this chapter is giving wolves a bad name?

On another note, in another manga, Takane-san was ravishing Arashi, making good use of Hinata's repressed desires (are they by the same author, the style seems quite similar...)

Dex-chan lover
Is this still called a cockblock? Or is it like... a cuntblock? Coochieblock? Clamblock? Or clitblock?

Users who are viewing this thread