Snow White with the Red Hair - Ch. 120

Alright, I feel like I was reading a different series 🙄🙄 and I just remember, I'm looking forward for the wedding of King Izana haha

Thank you for the translation 😘😘😘

PS: Ryuu is getting more handsome as he grows up 🥰

Dex-chan lover
That's some femme fatale, for sure. Were those masked dudes (decent men, trying to avoid spreading Covid-19) working with her or not? Hard to say. It seems to me Kageya could be working with them, taking some rich dude from the party, drugging him, pushing him out of the carriage, and the dudes would then kidnap him for ransom. Or maybe they are working for someone else, investigating the incidents just like Shirayaki & Co. However, they called Kageya lady, which seems to suggest a level of respect.

More and more I lost my interest for this manga.. :'( I miss the old days where the story was about Zen and Shirayuki love story. :(

i dont remember any of theses characters and i have no idea whats going on. i miss when this manga was just about Shirayuki and Zen.

Thanks for the new chapter! Oh yes badass Tariga moment?! Come on Obi and Shirayuki!! Baby Ryu is all grown up now T_T I wonder if Yozumi's lover is Lady Kageya?! Do they have the same surname because they're siblings, or because they're married?! So excited for the next chapters!!

My mind can’t stop remembering that clip with RDJ’s Sherlock Holmes.

“Discombobulate”

So I can’t take seriously the pharmacy friends when they say “discombobulate the bodies” lol

Hmm its getting interesting. I'm glad we see more of the Lilias group in the mix helping out with this case that Shirayuki and Obi just out sucked into. Seems like Shirayuki and Obi coincidentally going to help Zen clear house with these Nobles in the North with their shenanigans. It's great that Obi is having more of a Knight role and you can see how Shirayuki is his lady. Ppl in the comments are complaining about stuff but forgetting the series needs to work out a plot and its not a one-shot manga that just shows the romance of a couple. Also if you forgot something guess what got back and read up the series. It's a monthly series and guess what at least its not quarterly like D.Gray-man with 17 pages..

Users who are viewing this thread