Snow White with the Red Hair - Vol. 20 Ch. 101

Always so heart warming to read. That one knight totally oblivious to what everyone else figured out lol.

Dex-chan lover
@teentop
He should have kissed her hand, at least. I doubt that would have been too much out of place in the public eye. But I guess he wouldn't dare to do even that much. In the end he wouldn't want to draw attention to Shirayuki.

Fed-Kun's army
And THAT is what I was talking about at the previous chapter... They are BFF and nothing more. And nobody even wants to remember that they could die and never return from that accident a month ago.

Shirayuki, if you don't learn how to cherish a time spent with you beloved ones, you'll certainly regret it soon. And if you love Zen, this will be REALLY painful for you. You didn't understand it yet how painful and cruel it is to realize that the person most precious to you is no more there, that you'll never be together anymore and that you missed all the opportunities to be with him - you exchanged that time with idle talks about nothing. Kiki almost said it to you explicitly that everything changes and there will be times when it will be impossible for you to meet each other. And your literal answer? "I'm fine with just knowing that you are there somewhere, alive and kicking"? WHAT THE HELL?

P.S. At least I got some more of Yuzuri. ^_^ It's not fair that she is being treated like a minor background character...

Group Leader
Awww I'm going to miss seeing all the main characters interacting together as we have this past arc, but I guess onwards with the story!

Users who are viewing this thread