Snow White with the Red Hair

Can someone update/sppoil me with the happenings in akagami, i dont wanna read but i wanna know what's up lmao

I want a obi background story on its own, god he's so charming 😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

Aggregator gang
Aye, I am very biased in ships and this case is one of them lol

And I kinda gave up on this series
when the blizzard came and all and the sickness spots and shit

And I have no idea wat the brother does so
I still hate him

I don't care what story plot the author has to use. Hisame passes, Kiki changes her mind, I don't care what.... JUST GET KIKI AND MITSUHIDE BACK TOGETHER!!! I'm sorry, but Mitsuhide's reasoning for turning Kiki down was the most contrived and plot forced idea ever. I have loved the entirety of this series to date, both the anime and the manga, and that decision is the single stupidest choice the author has made. I don't care what grave the author has to dig themself out of, Kiki and Mitsuhide belong together, and fucking everyone knows it!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Zmk

@Wg_gvikh_555
You're not alone 😆. I thought the relationship with Zen was too stiff and sudden compared to the interactions between Obi and her.
Even though Zen is handsome Obi is so charming😍

One of my favorite mangas honestly. It doesnt have a lot of tragedy or drama and is a good cleanse if you feel down in the dumps or upset about a manga or a show. I come here when I feel sad for just a gentle story. I love the art style too. With that being said,
part of me ships Shirayuki and Obi. Im sooo happy for Zen and Shirayuki but I feel like with how much time Obi spends with her, there could at least be some kind of bittersweet romance with Obi and Shira. I can see Obi really loving her but deciding to not do anything and instead just protect Zen and Shira because he would just rather see them happy.
Character development is nice and I just enjoy it all around. I hesitated the first few chapters because of how fast it moved but I am so glad I kept on through. Its very wholesome.

@Wg_gvikh_555 err... hello, i would like to see your opinion, i am not yet able to completely read all chapters up to date but regarding about the romance i saw in the comment like zen x shira and obi x shira, do you think the author is trying to do a route with a little or slightly similar in romance with the historical legend of king arthur (arthur x guinevere and lancelot x guinevere)?

@sinbyeong Sorry but i kinda dropped it halfway trough (or at least is currently on hold) when i thought that it wouldn't turn out the way i wanted too but after reading your comment i might pick it back up just to see how's the story going. For the whole following the legend of king arthur i'm not quite sure since usually it's hard to tell who the main is gonna end up in shoujo mangas especially for ones like this where the fl and the ml both have a good and stable relationship. Also it's very rare for mangas to have the main end up with anyone other than the 1st lead

@Wg_gvikh_555 thank you for your feedback

i am neutral for both guys as they are both great in their own portrayed personality, i don't mind to whom should shira will end with... as long as the author could pull enough supporting foundation in her decision like i could say chemistry or reasons related to her heart maybe to the guy she will choose to... not only just because she loves him, there must be a process on how that love bloom.

without these basic fundamentals maybe the ending will become meh and disappoint some readers.

we could just hope for the best in this manga for giving us a good story XD

I wonder if the author anticipated how popular obi x shirayuki would be and if they regret making zen first ML.

I dropped this awhile ago cus I didn't want to be hit by second lead syndrome, Obi is just too good. At least the author can look at this backburner ship for reference in the future when they want to write a captivating romance 🤣

Why is everyone shipping obi shirayuki lmao, there will be always this one sided love and obi fortunately the one who get it. A little screentime of zen shirayuki is what makes this series great imo (besides an actual good political drama)

Also, long live best wingman Obi

This manga updates so slowly that I have to go back and reread like 10 chapters to remember whats going on. The arc rn isn't very interesting to me. The Obi and Shirayuki moments are so cute but I really just want her to get together with Zen already.
But I saw a comment spoiler that, that might not be the case? I dont think i can read this is thats the case.

Remember when this was just a tiny 10-something chapter manga about a red haired girl who wanted to become a royal pharmacist and the prince of a country who...wanted to be a better prince I guess?
Pepperidge farm remembers.

Double-page supporter
@Hollow_Bird I actually only read up until she was taking the test and dropped this. . It was painful to read because of how bland the characters were.. Then I bought monthly Lala and suddenly there's this chapter about people getting poisoned and it all looked so serious.
I'm curious, but I don't think I can read the huge gap in between those first ten something chapters to the new one.

Users who are viewing this thread