So I Married an Anti-Fan

Group Leader
I thought antifa was against the patriarchal construct of marriage... πŸ€”

I have a feeling
JJ placed a tracker or smth similar in the bag he gave
What a jerk

I finished it from another site, it was cute and fluid, wish there were more episodes but no. Reading was fun and funny. Thanks for the translation.

Does anyone know if there are any sites who have the complete chapters? I hope they didnt stop translating it : //

This should be rated higher. It's not super low right now or anything but compared to other series I've seen this definitely deserves above an 8, maybe 8.5 or something. It's pretty good.

I like how the characters are handled, except the old friend duo, they either need more characterisation or development, or reduced role in story,currently it's not as much fun reading about them, it slows things down.

πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ‡΅πŸ‡±πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I don’t know why the rating of this is so low. I really like this so far. There’s a lot of attention to little details that the author is using to slowly flesh out the characters. Even outfits can hold important significance for later.

The FL is a little obvious and I was like β€œwhy is she a reporter” but she has a knack for getting along with people and getting them to open up to her that I think explains it... I hope the author fleshes this out more with other characters and not just the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread