So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 47.1

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the back to back battles, I don’t have many good action mangas anymore either so this is fine, and so it doesn’t show the other groups I like the focus on her rather then not seeing her and slowing the rate of her story progression.

Aggregator gang
@kk92 Just read it if you really want to know.
I read it in the web novel so it may be different, but if I remember correctly she will take over the body of mother.

@linkhuesitos15
That's because information-in charge is the real Kumoko. The other wills are based on some traits of her personality.

Not really. All parallel wills, regardless of when they were created, were the real Kumoko, with no difference or hierarchy among them... until the others were contaminated by eating Mother's soul. Only then did they stop being "the real Kumoko", and Information-in-charge, the only one who stayed in the main body, remained "the real Kumoko". This was pretty much spelled out in both the WN (176 - Spare body talks) and LN (volume 5 chapter 2, volume 6 chapters 1 and 4).

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I always imagined kumoko to have a voice similar to rimuru from tensura, but i guess not, huh...

Dex-chan lover
Remember when people were commenting that the skirt was getting shorter by the cover?
Well now there is no skirt.

Dex-chan lover
@kuroro86 You mean Taboo, and that reached lvl 10 a while ago. Heresy Magic is less corruption and more an Attack directly at the Soul and a type of magic.

Dex-chan lover
@damiester Aren't you a reader as well?

Anyway, it doesn't matter. It all depends on the author's ability to write an interesting story. With an OP MC, it can be harder in the long run. Progressive growth of the MC is the traditional way of doing things and can be very simple.

the ln is very different from the wn. i cant remember exactly but in wn (spoiler inside spoiler) cmiiw
body in charge should be eroding grandma and magic in charge should be the one inside mother

Also, in the WN,
the other parallel wills each were assigned to the other Queen Taratects, one Queen each. Which was probably why there was no battle with Mother: the wills were able to take over the Queens without them being noticed. Mother and one other Queen had been completely taken over before she underwent Deification.

Users who are viewing this thread