So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 10 Ch. 49.2

Holy shit, finally, a human with an IQ in the double digits at least. I am still expecting this to end in a massacre knowing the author, but it's refreshing nonetheless.

@linkhuesitos15
grinding = action
which is still a vital tag for this manga it's like if you stripped the action part from the mission impossible movies and kept the plot
would it still be watchable ? yes but it would be less cool

Aggregator gang
"Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and saviour, Magic Death Spooder?"

Double-page supporter
That space skill seems horrifying. Also, I may be misremembering, but unless the immortality skill offsets it, doesn't she lose an eye every time she uses evil-eye? Is it really a good idea to spam that?

Maybe it's because I started with the manga, but after catching up on the anime I've realised why it seems kind of hilarious to me. On the one hand you have the other classmates engaged in cliche fantasy school melodrama where everything is treated 100% serious, and then you have best spider just having a wild time fighting monsters levelling up and quipping without a care in the world for anything else. For example they make a big deal about the "kin slayer" thing, while from our perspective we moved past that without issue pretty much day 1.
Also Araba/Alaba looks kind of weak in the anime. In fact most of the monsters don't seem quite as imposing.

@Monochrome_Scholar

agree,ive been waiting for alaba to appear in the anime and it doesnt look at good as anime and i cant blame them,theres only so much you could do with 3dcg unless you got hollywood budget,i hope they do focus more on kumo though,i really cant follow those other guys,they just arent what i wanted ,my only guess is that they wanna end it on kumo vs alaba so they stall as much as possible

So you can turn off your wills...
does this mean she has stopped her attack on the demon lord? Also, arn't all her wills now part of parallel wills? There isn't a main will, just 4 who each specialize in one subject (if anything, the main one would be body in charge who, for some reason, was not the one left in charge of the body).

Doesn't this essentially mean 1 of her wills (info) has turned its back and killed the others? And does this not mean the other wills could do the same to her if turned back on? will the next arc be her sever social anxiety turning into trust issues against herself, fake smiles and awkward small talk trying to get herself to like her so she doesn't commit partial suicide
This is getting complicated.... D was more cunning than I imagined

Anyone knows which chapter is this in the light novel?

@monoreposo

(Sorry for my kinda bad english.)

She used the "paralle will" skill to divide her mind/original will to 4 different will each charge of something, so basically they are all the main wills, and if she turns off the "parallel will" skill then they become one and non of the wills in charge of something going to be the main will, but the original one, which as divided, so dont worry no one killed anyone (the wills)
She can't stop Body in Charge(BiCh for short :D) with this, because when she was fighting with the mother spider BiCh was already in/ in the way to the Demon Lord, and when she killed the mother spider she lost connection with BiCh, because the mother spider was connected with the Demon Lord
BiCh isn't the main will, just the will, which is in charge of the body i.e. BiCh main job is dodging, runing, and the likes, and the reason why Information in Charge was the one left behind is because she can think different ways for survival

Users who are viewing this thread