So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
is the reason as to why her health is so much lower than every other monster no matter how trash the mob is will be explained?

esp

She probably would get health boosts if she evolved for size instead. She is just more of a trash mob than any of the guys she fights.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/12496/10 This is pretty funny now that we know that her seiyuu is gonna be Aoi Yuuki. (Aka Madoka, Hibiki and recently Cure Grace)

Double-page supporter
Seeing how happy she is to upgrade Appraisal makes me realize how lucky Rimuru was to have a skill that allowed him to track, analyze and effectively use every skill.

Her health bar cannot be that low. I meant she took damage from Dragon Breath directly, and can barely surviving while the wasp dead.

She is so adorable!! I cant believe how cute she is while dreaming of decapitating humans lol

after knowing who the voice actor of this spider. i cant read those text without using tanya's voice XD

i wonder when she gets stronger and evolve more in time, maybe she can take "human" spider appearance xD

Users who are viewing this thread