So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 5 Ch. 23.2

Dex-chan lover
... Couldn't she circumvent Fear Bringer by turning on Stealth and then ambushing her prey?

"I just have a big butt and get cold easily" lmao
..And shouldn't it be Zoa Ele* > Ede Seine > Zana* Horowa > Arachne? :eek:
Not sure if the names are actually wrong since the wikia isn't always accurate with those things, but the order is definitely is.
Arachne is a special evolution though, so as long as the requirements are met (Being a small/medium size spider type monster, being level 50 and owning the "Pride" skill), it's possible to evolve into it. She doesn't have to actually follow that evolutionary path.

Fed-Kun's army
That moment you realize you have been alone for so long that you develop multiple versions of yourself to talk with.

If she uses stealth she still has to bring them out of the magma to fight them and they wouldn't even try to do anything they're just going to run away so

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to that arachne form or that Mao form XD feels like it's gonna take several years haha

Dex-chan lover
i have only read the webnovel but
i did hear that in the novel one of the classmates turned into a dragon, is that one picture a teaser about them ? the dude with the lizard on the shoulder

Double-page supporter
"Parallel will" makes me kinda sad cause I sometimes have full conversations with myself cause I have no friends, so I feel for the spider bro.

Aggregator gang
Ey! Dragon quest reference! And looking forward to Arache evolution! It's definitely better than a humanoid spider walking on two legs.

Honestly dk why y'all don't like the parallel will split personality part. It's quite relatable, as seen by other readers, and myself. Don't you guys talk to yourselves and create other parts of you to talk to yourself so that it doesn't get boring? I quite like it actually. It kind of makes her feel human. No matter how many personalities she has, they still belong to Kumoko, and all of it makes up her

Users who are viewing this thread