So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.1

Double-page supporter
One of the best iseaki's hands down

Let me correct that:

The best isekai, hands down

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about "best this", "best that" and just read many likable isekais.

Dex-chan lover
"It's so huge that the massive halls of the lower layer fells cramped"
- That's what she said!

Dex-chan lover
Guess were entering the final arcs of dungeon chapters, wonder how much this adaptation of the LN differs from the WN.

Someone Pls tell me when is she getting the humanoid form n how many chapters to that?

Contributor
@lunarrider
depends greatly on how the side stories are incorporated, but I estimate her to appear in a year from now.

@lunarrider
If we are going off of the WN, the story is currently at around ch 133-138. She obtains a partial human form at ch 186 and full human form at ch 202, but, as Nolzi said, when the manga gets there is greatly dependent on the side story stuff. I assume they are going to start adding the S and Y side story stuff in before ch 186 so that adds quite a bit of time before we get human form. (Also the manga is based off the LN so take this with a grain of salt.) (The story so far though has been fairly similar to the WN)

@boag
On this fight there're differences between the Manga, Light Novel and Web Novel

Light Novel
On the LN this fight is longer with Alaba using more stone spears and the Snake evading some of them, when Alaba climbs on the snake she use the gravity magic following with a tail slam which Alaba manage to evade it easily. Alaba is defensive on some parts evading all attacks then Alaba manage to impale the snake with some spears and throw some boulders from the ceiling at the end Alaba finish the snake with claws, fangs and tail (on the LN his tail is sharp like sword instead of having spikes like the manga) attacks and a breath attack.
EZbw52R.jpg

In this fight Alaba wins showing incredible evading abilities not from skills but sheer battle experience (Alaba is the oldest Earth Dragon ) instead of power (he's very powerful but also very intelligent)
The chapter ends with Kumo watching the whole fight without blinking to burn that image in her brain, and shaking from excitement knowing that he's her next prey then Kumo teleports away without taking an eye from Alaba

Web Novel
This fight doesn't happen on the Web Novel, Alaba just appear on the bee's pit after Kumo kill an army of spiders there and the final fight begins

@Songlong
Chapter 8: The Earth Dragons of The Lower Stratum

@lunarrider
Right now the manga is on LN Volume 3 and Kumo's half-human form (Arachne) happens on Volume 5 and full human on the last chapter of Volume 7 so more or less 1 or 1 and half year if the manga skipp the side story of the other reincarnator
(but this side story is really necesary because is the first party member of Kumo)
If you really want to see it then here are some LN art (Proceed at your own risk)
Arachne
aivdtor.png

DUvjwo5.jpg
Human
3YlqeIj.png

qOqjs1S.jpg

NysSCBR.jpg

@Fuko
ehm How can I tell you this, I think is better to show you this than explaining (Spoiler obviously)
2L10HxB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread