So I'm a Spider, So What? - Vol. 7 Ch. 32.1

Double-page supporter
Fried Spider ... omnomnom ...
But also clean your home too, alright ? ?

Contributor
If I remember from the first chapter, they really don't taste very good, but maybe cooked spider will be better? I suppose she's gotta get rid of the bodies somehow so she might as well put them to good use. I gotta wonder though when she defeats her mom if she'll eat her too?

Open a teleport around moms legs one at a time and close it maybe?

@Aereus
Teleportation here is pretty weird, in the WN/LN teleport has more similarities with Dragon Ball's teleportation rather than a portal so the trick of pulling your enemy on the portal and close it for an insta kill is impossible. And for teleport other living being with you there're two methods:
[ol]Direct contact between the user and the other person[/ol]
[ol]Use wide range teleportation[/ol]
Note: The MP cost of teleportation depends of how many persons and their weight, and to teleport very big creatures (Mother) "Long Range Teleportation" is a must even if the distance between the two points is short.

The leveling rate of anyone facing the main character suddenly skyrockets, it's quite silly.

Dex-chan lover
@ Nova_Aren

way the hell will you think is canibalism since she originaly was an human? do you really think she will worry over some human morals as an monster?

plus she has to survive! and grow stronger, such an thing as eating spiders ain’t not even an thing to worry when the world is colapsing and an evil god is playing with you.

Users who are viewing this thread