Sobiwaku Zero no Saikyou Kenshi Demo, Noroi no Soubi (kawaii) Nara 9999-ko Tsuke-hodai - Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
" Clerk of the weapon priest of the Niger was 'equipped'".
3sforg.png

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb way to start off a new series, why would you release a partial chapter?

@sedition stop complaining you ungrateful ass...
you read it without spending even a cent towards the scans or mangaka.

Just be patient, not everyone had no life like you.

Dex-chan lover
@Warilized There are plenty of raw full chapters, it's idiotic to release a partial chapter as a first release to a new series, I'd rather wait another week for the full chapter rather than getting teased with a partial.

btw what is a small child like you doing on the internet unsupervised? Go sit in the corner for a bit while you think about what you've done.

@sedition it doesn't change the fact you are ungrateful entitled brat lmao.

I'd rather wait another week for the full chapter rather than getting teased with a partial.
Then just do that, read when there's bunch of it. You are not paying them money here.

Dex-chan lover
@Warilized partial chapters are cancer and the sign of a low quality scan group. Whatever excuses you want to give.

@sedition you might not know that some manga just releae their chapters like this too AND if you can do it better why don't you do it yourself we'll jugde the same way as you're doing now

Dex-chan lover
@jackty89 oh shut up, This manga isn't one of the few that release in parts, as evidenced by the raws
https://loveheaven.net/read-sobiwaku-zero-no-saikyou-kenshi-demo-noroi-no-soubi-kawai-nara-9999-ko-tsuke-hodai-raw-chapter-1.html
right here.
Also when a scans group is working on a manga I really enjoy I donate, I'm not gonna donate to every single manga I read as I feel it's not worth it, especially when most of them are currently being done by google translate or other similar programs.

Contributor
> oh shut up, This manga isn't one of the few that release in parts, as evidenced by the raws

You’ve linked some sort of raw aggregator site. In point of fact, this is serialised on MangaUP! which releases in parts (6 parts for chapter 1). Full chapters are posted on Gangan Online after a delay (and only one chapter at a time) then later published in tankoubon form. The site you linked evidently scrapes from Gangan Online.

Dex-chan lover
this art looks so... dull. like it feels low-effort. it's by no means bad, just really really boring to look at

Users who are viewing this thread