Social Survival Rabbits

Group Leader
@t sorry. It was in the upload queue to be approved by the mods a while ago since it's my first time scanlating. It should be fixed by now.

Aggregator gang
meh, generic trash that will go nowhere. will probably get a shitty adaptation to fill some timeslot

Ngl, this is shit. First episode already and i dont feel it. I already read some similar manga like this where they play a game, but it isnt rushed like this one. This one is so dumb

Double-page supporter
Do not waste your time with this shitter-than-generic death game bullshit. Everything about this is dumb and stupid, and not even in a good way.

Dex-chan lover
I've never really understood how this kind of thing became a sizable sub-genre in the first place, the premises are just so damn forced and artificial.

They dark hair girl looks like a character from a kunoichi manga where MC is a boy that looks like a girl that go back in time and attend a kunoichi school. Cant remember the manga name

What to say? The evil girl is better than the "main" girl, the MC's friends are coincidentally bad people, the story doesn't really feel any different from others in the same genre except for some reason the MC seems dumber/more accepting of all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread