Soitogete, Ryuujin-san

That was a fcking suprise at the end. Not a pleasent one atleast for me....
READ THE TAGS BEFORE U READ THIS!

If your upset about not reading the tags or reading ALL the pages (page 7) thats your own fool fault.
It looks like this will have a good plot line though and I'm looking forward to it, Thank you for translating 😁

I zooned out when i went through page 7 and i am not saying that plot is bad but i had the true WTf experience at the end :D

Sooooooo cute XD i love how the dragon is really super cute... and the creature something new not werewolf or vampire but dragon XD I expected something good from this mangaka the author of "Kedamono Bitch" one of my favorite manga right now .... Thank you so much for translating this can't wait for more =)

I really like this from a physiological perspective. Human bodies are fascinating and when you add in transformations it just gets more intriguing. More please!

Double-page supporter
Knowing about Tsukumo's past is just sad. To think his friends would treat him that way. Terrible. I can't even stop my tears from falling!

“Oh ok so it’s about a boy and a dragon living together?”
*see’s smut tag*

I swear to god if this is just some yaoi beastiality dragon fucking then I will shoot myself in the fucking hesd

OH MY GOD!!!!! I FORGOT TO READ THE GENRE!!!! I CAN'T READ IT RIGHT NOW CAUSE I'M STILL AT WORK🤣🤣🤣🤣

@aitnk
ugggh I feel yaaaah...
I had to scroll fast back up.. my goodness..
I didn't read the genre, then ignoreed the warning about beastiality AASGDJDKAKJDJ
it didn't sink in maaan, thought there was only nonhuman, fffff----
will read when I got home 🏡🙂

Users who are viewing this thread