Soko no Koisuru Baitosho-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
I think it's fascinating that whether the story was good or not hinges, for so many people, on what genders the protagonists actually were in the end.

It's pretty much the same love story either way, I feel... am I just being too modern here?

Contributor
I enjoyed this twist but I never understand how you could possibly confuse a female voice for a male voice. I understand there are exceptions but I guess since its a manga that doesn't matter.

Contributor
@BCS:

So you're saying it boils down to whether it's titillating or not for the target audience?

I guess, maybe, though I would have hoped that wouldn't be the first thing on everyone's mind for a romance of this sort. I could be blind to something on account of being bi, here, but...

I dunno. I guess I kind of thought "but I love you anyway" was the basic theme of the story here, so it seems a bit disheartening to me that so many people would take away the exact opposite moral (namely, "phew, dodged a bullet there," or vice-versa).

Dex-chan lover
Man, you lot are weird as heck... I would be keeping such comments to myself but that's just me.

We've Been Tricked, We've Been Backstabbed and We've Been Quite Possibly, Bamboozled

is this yaoi??? why theres no yaoi tag????

sorry, i did not read further and come to a conclusion. what a twistt

Double-page supporter
I was disappointed when I found thought she was a boy(because I expected het), but then also disappointed when I found out she was a girl(because I was expecting BL by that point). I just like to have clear expectations when reading. 😢

Power Uploader
@asphaltus
Why though?

47a4d885c2b6e70d800b69f5f7e33f5c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread