Sokuseki Ad-Lib Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Yer, yar, ta', volunterin'.. I get that they're supposed to have an accent but man it's just kinda weird when literally every line is like this

Group Leader
lol it reminded me of the dialect of the locals in Barakamon, ahh I miss sensei and Naru. Maybe they did the same with the translation here like Barakamon because it's impossible to convey Japanese dialect in translation so they used what most English speaker are familiar to, a southern accent. Good job on the translator. Thank you for translating @puriinsu!!

Group Leader
@heisenbergeth The manga takes place in Osaka, I lived in Osaka for a few years and it's difficult to translate that to English but we did our best haha the comedians have a solid accent in the original Japanese so hopefully it's not too off putting in the translation.

Group Leader
this is soo coool, i realy love how unique the theme is!! thank you for working on this!! 🥰🥰

Group Leader
Everytime someone translates the accents (as it should be done!) there are always people complaining. Really annoying.

Group Leader
@puriinsu not at all, it really adds to the comedic effect of this manga for normies like us hahaha I'm sure if this ever gets licensed in English in the future, they would use the same quality of translation as you did. Again, thank you so much for bringing this to us, looking forward to see their development! 💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread