Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Die

Double-page supporter
So, these classmates went outside the bus lived a harsh life leveling up and getting strong and then came back all in the span of 1hour or less?

This doesn't make much sense, what am I missing here?

Dex-chan lover
lmao the way the MC said "i guess i gotta use the thing i've sworn i'll never use" like that before he killed the dragon seemed like he had it before transferring to the another world

Fed-Kun's army
That moment when I realized that the first guy who was seen dying in this manga happened to be penetrated by a dragon penis, I froze up for a moment before bursting into laughter. What the actual fuck am I reading?

Fed-Kun's army
I’m so confused, how did they level up and learn about slave collars in the time since the arrived?

I liked how the MC don't give a shit to killing his fellow classmates, at the same time they ain't noble as well. But those trio mentions hero, demon lord, and have a slave collar? A day haven't been pass.

Dex-chan lover
this is definitely supposed to be more of a comedy than anything, which is why shit is so weird and random

Fed-Kun's army
Dragons having sex with cars? A man of culture and taste.

Users who are viewing this thread