Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Even if you say you're a celebrity travellin…

Group Leader
Im gonna be honest, I have no idea what the title (and matching bubble) was trying to say. So if someone understands it, hit me up.
Webnovel: https://sadhoovysinhumantranslations.wordpress.com/novels/instant-death/instant-death-v2-chapter-5/

Dex-chan lover
Guess the guy in the hood died? i didn't see him among any of the shadows or backs.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
@zairx Unrelated to your question, but the wn tls use "Holy Queen", not king and I am quite sure it indeed was a she when she appeared later on.

Dex-chan lover
so sword saint is just an evil psycho like the rest, most likely this knight and the reincarnator will also turn evil by the end and MC kills everyone.

Dex-chan lover
would be funny if the so-called holy king and devil were to die to the MC... right?

Group Leader
@Madologist
The raw uses 聖王, which is 'holy/saint' + 'king/ruler'. Which is why I chose those words.
Japanese has the specific word 女王, 'woman' + 'king', for queen.
So either they leave it intentionally ambiguous or it's supposed to be misleading. Because
yes, the holy king/queen is a female character in the webnovel

Dex-chan lover
Knight and crystal guy probably will be the only cool guys and everyone else will die.

Supporter
i save up my apologems too. You never know if they're gonna release a sexy waifu later that you'll want to roll on.

Dex-chan lover
Apologem guy can roll with only one saint quartz star crystal? That's not bad.

Dex-chan lover
@zairx: Well, maybe go with Lord (after Demon Lord)? Which while still have the male implication is a bit more gender neutral.

A lot of Japanese stuffs do intentionally play on the vagueness of the sentence for the 'surprise' reveal (see: All the reverse trap girls, or the lack of pronouns causing misunderstanding)

Users who are viewing this thread