Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Would you mind if we pass through real quick…

Dex-chan lover
@DatOneGuy
Probably. But then getting too creative with it would make the story come across as taking itself seriously rather than a deliberately absurdist satire. In theory there are any number of concepts he could "kill" rather than just making people dead (e.g. kill their linear momentum, or kill the last 10 seconds King Crimson style), but the story wouldn't be so funny that way.

Double-page supporter
I love the whole tall girl in conductor/military uniform design... but now she ded. ah well.

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy

Rule of thumb, never get any attachment whatsoever with anyone who is not a very close associate to Takatou.
They'll probably die one way or another.

Dex-chan lover
What's their names again?

Was it Pekora, Esdeath and Elaina (at home versions) under budget white Kirito?

vs Flare, Genderbend Calliope and Nico Yazawa

Why'd he kill the girls and not the master? Obviously he's the real bad guy and was gonna attack you anyways. Should've done it the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
@adhding_nerd I think he really just staunchly adheres to the rule of 'killing intent'. Regardless of them following chair dude's commands, they were the ones immediately planning to kill him, and he didn't bare his fangs til after they were dead so then he goes along with it.

If the girls hadn't had any killing intent in their own right, he probably wouldn't have die'd 'em.

If anything a more valid criticism is there's a lot of people he could really just die the legs of instead of at large, if he wanted to be pacifist. But I guess that's it, he doesn't want to kill way too much but also doesn't actually value life much either.

I love how he just destroyed every other isekai/fantasy op main character-trope incarnated so anti-climacticly. Kinda like what one punch man did to the battle manga villains’ trope. Breath of fresh air in this genre, hope this manga stays this way.

Group Leader
I just realized the jackass in the chair was supposed to be the MC from Afrureta

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda getting boring.

He already showed that he can kill people in different ways..

What if, instead of just killing that playboy in an earlier chapter, he just removed his power and penis and made him live like that???

Or this guy... why not just remove his powers and let him have despair...

And why waste so many pages to do such a simple kill anyways???

Dex-chan lover
"I can understand the feelings of a guy who wants to assault you" that is not a compliment.

Users who are viewing this thread