Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

I checked this because I read the author's other light novel, but man, the art is really bad.

A goddess and some "sages" in a crappy world: Lol, summoning some sacrifices for my plans is easy af
People on Earth: Um... Thank you?
Reading chapter 26 is like: ahh finally someone in this world realized they raised a huge death flag at the very beginning of the series

first chapter
I like but it also throws me off since not a one kid was like ill protect them, or like weebs figuring out their powers quick, idk anime writers think people would abandon their friends way too easily but maybe thats how it is in japan

I like this one, the girl is not a useless side character dragging the dude down constantly like so many isekai and is a main character.

They straight up actually adventure in this one, feel like in a lot isekais they just go on missions or every dungeon and just have clear constant goals with some side quests, this is more chaotic which make it feel more like an adventure to me.

The way this manga had presented overpowered ability was probably best I’ve seen, honestly.
First you think, oh he has to say „Die“ for someone to die.
Then he only has to think he’s threatened to auto kill off someone.
Then you learn „death“ isn’t limited to objects since he decides what „death is“
You think he’s some kind of death god since he feels "connection to all life“ and can filter the differences. He just limits himself.
Then you get to know he only has to feel killing intent to instantly kill off someone.
Then you learn he is the personification of fucking end to everything.
Holy shit!!!

This is a ridiculous op cheat skill done right, this is an actual adventure, not some super forgiving cheat skill mc that goes on quests and saves the world and his harem

Dex-chan lover
Hmm when I think about one of his abilities Immortality Negation, "Yogiri is not only being able to kill anything, but he can also completely negate different types of immortality, such as resurrection, regeneration, undead people and even targets whose concept of death doesn't apply to."

Thinking it that way he could out right kill the Primordial God Tiamat out right in FGO Babylon considering concept of death doesn't apply to her since she is a Primordial Goddess of life because this ability seems to kill being that death doesn't apply to I think, Damn even this ability is stronger then Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

Group Leader
You know, I originally just enjoyed this as a satirical piece.
But as it turns out, this may actually be a sort of reverse horror as well, haha.

Dex-chan lover
In the LN he literally stopped the apocalypse as a child by killing a "judge" sent down to earth by the worlds creator, then proceeded to kill all the angels that were sent down, heaven got so fucking spooked that they cancelled the apocalypse if he promised to stop killing them all.

@deadrabbits since you read the ln, do you know where to read it? Novel Updates has a gap in chapters v4c8- c140/v5c9. Do you know where the missing chapters are?

Users who are viewing this thread