Sokushi Cheat ga Saikyou Sugite, Isekai no Yatsura ga Marude Aite ni Naranai n desu ga

Dex-chan lover
Says here the author is Tsuyoshi Fujitaka. That's bullshit. We all know Gabriel, a.k.a Reaper authored this. He just doesn't wanna be found out that he writes isekai stories. Look, his power even corresponds to what he wants to do to people that annoys him.

Dex-chan lover
Much more brutal than I thought. And I follow since it's brutal.

I can't really see any comedy in this work,though. It's all about the main character being sarcastic as this is part of his personality.
Konjiki no Wordmasters Hiiro has a similar personality.

I don't see how this makes this manga bad.

What we learn from the first chapter is that this manga is not comedy but isekai survival tragedy with mature themes.

Everything else is imposed upon us by the acting and personality of the characters.
If it's not funny for you, that's a given. It's not meant to be funny.

It's rather a mature way to deal with the usual isekai tropes, ridiculing them at the same time as Japanese society
as the "Dragon-bus mating" is standing for the fact that both bestiality and humping are feasible fetishes in Japans society;
The same holds true for the guy trio who want to gang rape, netorare[i.e. cuckolding] and sexually enslave the female lead, all showcasing different types of sexual fetishes flourishing in Japans society

This is just being sarcastic, not being on the American lowlife level of e.g. Deadpool. It's not meant to be entertaining.
It just attempts to showcase the wickedness of both the old world and the new world where the human masks now drop as they get the power and title to do as they wish.

All in all this is, in its own way, a brilliant showcase of extirpating human society and its influences for the benefit of the individuals desires. Of course the writing and everything could have been a lot better, but at least this seems more interesting as it's another approach to the isekai genre that doesn't follow the original,straight path to "heroic" main character [not really heroic as original heroes in Greek mythology were more bad and egoistic than Japanese isekai characters] saving the continent whilst creating a harem in the process.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't start to compare that with good stuff you read before it's just a mess of trash and templates with some failed attempt at humour in between : in the novel, the author just piled up stuff that he found cool or though would be popular without any reason like a kid with ADD wrtiting a self inserting powertrip fanfiction.

Sword and magic isekai with OP MC and big boobed girl in distress are popular so the author started by it. He also added bad guys that are just here to be lazyly written evil vilains (with some pathetic attemps from the author to make them look bad and edgy by killing people and joking about it or about rambling about rape and other evil stuff while they never go further then this as they are all one shotted by the MC while he is looking bored about it).

There is no impact, tension or anything moving in this story, just the MC rolling over everything that the author flag as villain while looking and acting bored, with the somehow useless tsukomi big bobbed girl following him while evil villains overplay their bad guy part like fourth graders on their end of year school play...

TLDR : It's just bad, a lazy pilling up of templates, flat humor and clumsy attemps at making the story as edgy as a Sasuke/Bakugo team-up fanfiction.

Double-page supporter
Now, this is the comment section I know and love.

You guys are hilarious
the manga is definitely not shield hero tier
it doesnt have to be
this manga is fine as it is; comedic gory isekai

Dex-chan lover
@G-P well it's just ch1. you can only cook a fried egg at that point. even instant noodles take a while before you can enjoy it

Just the 2nd chapter, and the power level is already over 100 millions. It puts even Frieza in shame.

I’ve never seen such an atrocious Comment thread in a while. It gave me a wake up call to how some Manga readers are like. Atrocious children who always expect the next manga they read to be a tier higher than the last one. Chapter 1 in and everyone is all of the sudden God trying to explain why it’s bad and how shitty It apparently is.

Exactly man you can't judge a manga on its first chapter, plus don't act like spoiled brats, man there always has to be some toxic ass people.

Dex-chan lover
wow, this is the worst combination of edgy and lulz random ecks deee ive seen, this is literally 13 YO bait.

I regret back then when reading the WN. Just like you, I thought "let's give a try, maybe after few chapter it might be got better" but nah, it was utter garbage story. All I got when reading this was my loss over few brain cell (thankfully I'm able to recover it) and cramped face because I cringed all the times when reading it. This made me question myself, am I masochist? self torturing by reading this kind of novel!?.

Seriously tho, you may call me salty or toxic but ... don't waste your time read something so degenerate and nothing but wish fulfillment story.

Double-page supporter
3864074-1556081511-Eucli.png

Not like we didn't have this type of character yet...

Fed-Kun's army
Nope not toxic, I just read some of the original webnovel and dropped it like a 1 ton bag of flaming dog waste products while regretting wasting my time on such a lazily written, clumsily edgy, sorry mess.
And the manga seem to follow faithfully the lame original content, so I wanted to warn those who haven't taken this arrow in the knee yet to run away while they still can.

Users who are viewing this thread