Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 2.2

Double-page supporter
I think I had already read it in another place an there were more chapters...

And if it's the same i think I had read... Don't get so angry with his childhood friend... She have problems in deal with another people and she panic that time when she was picked by that dude... The only one that she still can normally deal was with the mc... If u see clearly there she was sweeting and couldn't even looking at the mc...

Dex-chan lover
Don't get so angry with his childhood friend... She have problems in deal with another people and she panic that time when she was picked by that dude... The only one that she still can normally deal was with the mc... If u see clearly there she was sweeting and couldn't even looking at the mc...
Nah. That's not how a timid person would act. For a supposedly timid person, she herself begging to get invited into that S-rank party would just imply how strong her desire was to leave MC. If she's as timid as you say she wouldn't leave MC, the only person she's comfortable with. Even if she couldn't say anything she could still go to MC's side and grabbed his clothes or something.

She was just being a b*tch.

Dex-chan lover
I not sure but I am feeling that Adventurer Guild is the worst, the receptionist are as*holes that yell in front of public every secret of any transaction that is forced to happen just in the reception (like in page 1 put 20 gold coins and say it to everyone in the front desk, or the chapter 1 yelling like a market every job and SECRET skill an Adventure have), I bet that place is too small to have private rooms and is more easy announce everything in the reception, THE WORST ADVENTURE GUILD in the multiverse

Last edited:

Ank

Double-page supporter
It Aint Good Scans
Group Description
(we use mtl) This is a group that translates manga with not so good scantlation but in exchange we release chapters a lot faster compared to other scans.
This is why. Its readable but bad enough to make people wonder whats going on.

This is why. Its readable but bad enough to make people wonder whats going on.
Even if you're using MTL, at least spare the time to fking double check the meaning. It won't be this bad if they bother to do it. There's no deadline set for them either.

God, new lazy MTL groups these days. Even when the tools are already there, and the chapters are sliced to pieces. They still somehow managed to mess it up. Worse is that some of the TLs use the "ayy swaagg ma boiii" English there.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I agree the translation is rough, when he sells the bear, he translated "buy", the context was very clear. It makes me wonder if this AI Generated.

Double-page supporter
honestly MC should've went for a marital artist/grappler build. the spell being short Range one hit is already OP. him going for a magician style of fighting would make him a glass cannon

I think I had already read it in another place an there were more chapters...

And if it's the same i think I had read... Don't get so angry with his childhood friend... She have problems in deal with another people and she panic that time when she was picked by that dude... The only one that she still can normally deal was with the mc... If u see clearly there she was sweeting and couldn't even looking at the mc...
I should look it up and see if it's more readable elsewhere then. Can't find anything so far, got a link for me perhaps?

Nah. That's not how a timid person would act. For a supposedly timid person, she herself begging to get invited into that S-rank party would just imply how strong her desire was to leave MC. If she's as timid as you say she wouldn't leave MC, the only person she's comfortable with. Even if she couldn't say anything she could still go to MC's side and grabbed his clothes or something.

She was just being a b*tch.
Honestly the translation was such a mess, I got no idea if she actually begged for an invite or just did not dare say no.

Users who are viewing this thread