Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Group Leader
Can someone remind me if there was some kind deep reason for her to to leave him??
There really isn't a deep reason. It's touched upon later in the novel but I'm only on chapter 22 so far.

It's revealed later in an aside that when she got her reading about how high her level limit is and how her rare skills are she gained a sense of arrogance and superiority. Instantaneously she character flipped from lifelong childhood friend to main antagonist levels of disdain for Ark because of his level limit.

Dex-chan lover
There really isn't a deep reason. It's touched upon later in the novel but I'm only on chapter 22 so far.

It's revealed later in an aside that when she got her reading about how high her level limit is and how her rare skills are she gained a sense of arrogance and superiority. Instantaneously she character flipped from lifelong childhood friend to main antagonist levels of disdain for Ark because of his level limit.
Lmfao sounds like this whole work is trash

Fed-Kun's army

LOL! Guess I'll just drop this one then, because that's beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread