Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Idk why you guys saying she's a bitch. Image you and your friend just finished university, and your friend was really good at the university, and you just passed with average score. The friend than receives a proposition to gain 100k+ a year to work in another country. Even if we promised to work together after Uni, I'd still say for him to take the offer, or if I was the friend I'd take the offer with no hesitation

just finished reading this shit, never dropped something so fast

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just checked the OG web novel but since I checked it with a MTL, what I wrote might be wrong. Still, I will put it under spoiler just it case.

Apparently, the childhood friend seems like a mixed between the usual idiotic "had he said anything I would have stayed" (at least at the start) and "the ordinary village girl that was awed with glory" because she read a story long ago about hero defeat dragon as well as the prospect of becoming noble later (according to a small detail, it was implied that as a noble, she could take Ark in but.... smashing X repeatedly to blow the doubt of the roof)
Anyway, according to the MTL raw, Ark is travelling with her now but he lost a giant chunk of his memory. Whether the author will let her have redemption or not is up to them. For me, whichever is fine because from my perspective, at the core the childhood friend is not bad. However, she is.... sigh how should I put this... At best, naïve and at worst, idiotic/foolish.

I hope this does not follow the wn, because it becomes super wierd later on, with

Some kinds of all powerful keys, mc and his allies all dying, and the world being reset, with significant differences, at which point the author has went on hiatus
Good thing I saw your comments LOL, I'm out of here :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread