Sokushi to Hametsu no Saijaku Majutsushi - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I think I had already read it in another place an there were more chapters...

And if it's the same i think I had read... Don't get so angry with his childhood friend... She have problems in deal with another people and she panic that time when she was picked by that dude... The only one that she still can normally deal was with the mc... If u see clearly there she was sweeting and couldn't even looking at the mc, as if her mind was in another place...

Dex-chan lover
Bruhhhh, I F*king knew it that some way the author was going to put her back with the MC LMFAOOOOO,
Of course it’s either the MCs who get left behind or abandoned are either spineless or the author makes them “lose their memory” or the MC Says stupid stuff like “ItS mY fAuLt ShE LEfT sO I WiLL tRusT yOu AgAin”
I wish the author a very testicular torsion and a merry retrograde ejaculation.

Dex-chan lover
Can only think of 3 things why she left him like that:
  1. Friend is just a bitch, doesn't even say goodbye properly
  2. Hero has a charm skill
  3. Long shot: Would be dumb, but friend is forcing MC to "evolve" and come after her w/o communicating with him. Again, super dumb, but possible considering she never looked the least bit happy joining the "hero" party. Probably would be forced in by a flashback of her always goading him to get better or some shit
The way she acted and all it didn't feel like he used some skill, but she left on her own (Joining the Hero's Harem). I don't think her just suddenly leaving him, when he's down without any explanation (While she has no clue about his skill, so she can't say I wanted your potential to awake, or some shit), would be for him to 'grow', so I say its #1 and she just went for it

Dex-chan lover
Just checked the OG web novel but since I checked it with a MTL, what I wrote might be wrong. Still, I will put it under spoiler just it case.

Apparently, the childhood friend seems like a mixed between the usual idiotic "had he said anything I would have stayed" (at least at the start) and "the ordinary village girl that was awed with glory" because she read a story long ago about hero defeat dragon as well as the prospect of becoming noble later (according to a small detail, it was implied that as a noble, she could take Ark in but.... smashing X repeatedly to blow the doubt of the roof)
Anyway, according to the MTL raw, Ark is travelling with her now but he lost a giant chunk of his memory. Whether the author will let her have redemption or not is up to them. For me, whichever is fine because from my perspective, at the core the childhood friend is not bad. However, she is.... sigh how should I put this... At best, naïve and at worst, idiotic/foolish.

I dont think you can call someone who'd leave his Childhood Friend,when he is at his worst for another dude 'not bad', fact is she left on her own will leaving him to suffer

Dex-chan lover
If she does end up adventuring with him after awhile, whatever excuse she has and the resolution between them better be freaking worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Things that don’t make sense to me. The receptionist making a scene out of his abilities.

MC’s friend leaving him. Basically all those years we knew each other means nothing. If she invokes the I would have stayed if….. you did X. That’s just dumb.

The party leader stopping him from talking to her.

Everyone thinking that instant death is weak. Even if the chance of invoking the skill is low. It’s still death.

Dex-chan lover
honestly i wanted to see what would happen later on but from what im seeing from the comments it seems like its just gonna be a waste of time lol

but still ill see if maybe something will change in the manga

Dex-chan lover
Man, a beautiful childhood friend who also happens to have great abilities, while he has the "worst" possible, oh no, his friend betrays him, he feels sad now, what?!, he's super strong, I could have never seen this whole trope coming!

Dex-chan lover
I hope this does not follow the wn, because it becomes super wierd later on, with

Some kinds of all powerful keys, mc and his allies all dying, and the world being reset, with significant differences, at which point the author has went on hiatus
So the author wrote himself into a corner and just abandoned the shitshow. Thanks for telling. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Somebody told me spoilers and it's all freaking BS LOL.

Things might be different between the LN and WN but the one thing that is seemingly consistent is that the childhood friend left the MC without any kind of influence

Another difference is the MC's apparent memory loss - loses memory in LN and does not in WN.

Apparently in the WN, the "hero" is an asshole that tries to ruin the MC even more (not sure why) and the childhood friend willingly assists the hero in doing so.

Ultimately the childhood friend, "hero", and some other character gets killed down the road.

Not sure if any these things will happen but it's freaking ludicrous.

Dex-chan lover
bitches come and go.
Any kicked out/Childhood friend betrays MC that follow this? If he's stoic for those matters it's great, If he's hot blooded battle junkie is good too

Users who are viewing this thread