Solo Bug Player - Ch. 11

So basicaly our dude is playing an mmo and he is speed running it with all the glitches and bugs remind me of doom eternal with all the glitches and bugs i finished the game in 1 hour lol

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff
Next thing you know, he be using frame rules, warp glitches, and we will see this dude flying on a rock that magically phases through the final boss of the land

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like MC knows a lot of bugs to exploit. Anyone know what the options on the magic items are? Usually it's a skill or ability that is either passive or active. So does this mean can choose one option to set when first wear the item, or can switch among all three whenever wants (unless there's a cooldown after change setting,) but can only select/use one of the three options at a time? In any case, MC really likes fire magic, and I agree with him, that Lich really should be reflecting on own crimes rather than blaming and punishing everybody else for his own mistakes and crimes.

Grants Holy attribute to attack BUT doubles the mana required. Fire magic DOESN'T need mana?! BUG

Dex-chan lover
That necklace is way too overpowered. Healthy even when you don't eat or sleep? Wow.

wait if he made 12,250gold. and priced it at 36gold.

and 12,250gold is the equivalent of $9.8million.

then the price of a single dose of medicine is $28k out of pocket
ppl be rich damn

Users who are viewing this thread