Solo Bug Player - Ch. 14

This story's pacing somehow feels very unconnected. I bet the next chapter will feature MC's friends being familiar to Isabella even without an introduction.

Why would you think of trying to claim and anger a potentially friendly trading partner that's willing to give you valuable resources in exchange for something that has no value to you at all? Especially since the mentioned resources take a lot of hard manual labor to extract

Double-page supporter
The green haired soldier and his friend the full plate guy are always there but they don't have a name yet...

i personelly hate GOBLINS (renforced by goblin slayer) but these guys are second time i've liked goblins(first being in the slime isekai

Dex-chan lover
@mcfucksauce I shouldn't have had to scroll down this far to find this comment. Where are all my fellow gentlemen of culture disappearing to?

These are probably the second or third group of fantasy goblins that do not warrant extermination.

Any goblins that can be friends with hot dark elf waifu's are ok in my books.

First time meeting a talking red Goblin...though I have saw talking goblins from That time I got reincarnated into a Slime...

Fed-Kun's army
Wait there are 40 chapters? wait what...

Fast passed? But not in any bad way, the story is moving at a very good pace too... WTF AM I ReADING??

Stories like this never NEVER exist, but that fact that it does makes me feel joy.

Users who are viewing this thread