Solo Bug Player - Ch. 15

Group Leader
Just gotta mention that I dont really upload to mangadex as early as I should, so go to our discord if you want to read the moment it's out.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, that last panel.
Even he almost reached MC, because MC playing around his attempt is failed.

Dex-chan lover
@yote12 Do not go to their discord or website. These guys are scum who sniped the series off of someone else. Read it here or on other aggregate sites like mangakakalot if you have to so they get 0 revenue from this.

So slow compared to another group, sad that people snipe and do this

Group Leader
@el_ilm omg you're still going at it.... :/
We haven't made a single penny from our site.

@yote12
We have both and if you go to our group page here in Mangadex you can find the links to them there.

@el_ilm stop complaining holy crap you are so spoiled, with your simp pfp, if you can’t get over the fact that they scantalate the series don’t read it nobody is caring if you read it or not

Sniping is only necessary when the series is being neglected. I don't think that is the case with this one. Knowing you can avoid unnecessary friction and still deciding to go ahead with it. What is the goal behind doing that?

Dex-chan lover
@DrPop First of all, you don't know what the word "spoiled" means. Go get a dictionary or at least get a C in English class so you wouldn't have to look up word definitions. Second, I couldn't care less about what they're scanlating in general. Their scans, their rules - I respect that line for every scanlation group. What I do give a fuck about is how they bullied a group off of this series by sniping and monopolizing said series. If someone's not gonna give them flak about it then I will.

Users who are viewing this thread