Solo Bug Player - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Question: What are you looking at?

Answer: New harem members

Fed-Kun's army
Now that I’m thinking about it, I’ve never seen out of all of these time travel (or stuff like this, which I guess isn’t quite time travel) stories a story where the mc actually tells people he’s from the future.

Ah i had hoped that this was a new chapter but they uploaded this to their site 3-4 days ago.

Dex-chan lover
Them: What are you looking at?
Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YDNBYjFuwg

Aggregator gang
I like how he wrote a book about the world... maybe foreshadowing for another reincarnator of some kind?

anyone know if the novel of this is translate somewhere? (im not finding it on novelupdates, maybe it goes be a different name?)

Double-page supporter
Damn, he's losing his OP advantage of perfect game knowledge, AND the NPCs are differing from the game now that they're real people.

@Kayriel the question is if the people were real since the beginning.
I mean think about it, I doubt that there is a switch which turns all residents of this world into NPCs as soon as the player arrive.

is there will be players in the future when the game in stage open/closed beta?

I can see where the book gets stolen and the thief also has a spell to translate it and freaks out...

Dex-chan lover
Uh, writing down the cheatcodes onto a book does not seem like a good thing to do 😅
Yeah I get it, Korean isn't a known language in this world, but I'm sure the author will think of a way for it to be deciphered.

@SkrillzPlayz @BasePlay are you guys not planning to upload chapters here.?
after sniping this, atleast upload chapters here.

atleast set constant delay, like other groups, if you want to delay the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
"Oh noes, I've lost all my knowledge of the past world! I don't know how, but I know I lost it! Good for me I have my super secret book with written all of the things I need to know... but... how do I read it again when I forgot?!" xD

In the same style of bayonetta female main character, she is one of the sexiest woman ever in comics and one random pre tee @32 kg

Users who are viewing this thread