Solo Bug Player - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of artists with obscene drawings on Mangadex. Should Jared discipline them?

Why do I feel like this a Pang Tong kind of moment, where the entire reason he was slacking was to draw in the lord and then show off how able he is in front of him, by solving all the problems in one go.

kis

Wait. Isn't Prua Sword anti magic? Shouldn't the teleport spell failed?

The teleport spell should have failed... the best explaination I have is that the teleport spell was pierced and not slashed... but even I don't believe my own explaination...

Group Leader
Wait. Isn't Prua Sword anti magic? Shouldn't the teleport spell failed?
@kis I believe it failed cuz he wasn't focusing, and that the sword requires focus to "cut" mana/spells, either that or the author just wanted an ironic way dor Prua to die.

I love it when the MC uses complete foreknowledge of a world to dominate his opponents then lectures them on what attitude they should've adopted to win a fight like a change in outlook was going to be effective against a Gary Stu self-insert that knows everything already.

Now that I think about it... HE DEFINITELY PASS THE DEFINITION AND QUALITIES OF A KING!!!😳😳😳...is this a plot twist or something? Will he become an Emperor in the end? ( ˵ ° ~ ° ˵ )

Ahahhahaa🤣🤣🤣🤣...Look at him do Super Saiyan😂😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread