Solo Bug Player - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Yep, he was our Pang Tong. Just hope he fares better than that guy!

Dex-chan lover
Argh can't recall which strategist (three kingdom era) this fella's story is based on.

Double-page supporter
@ TazoJiadze
The author of this comic is different from the artist, presumably because the artist is a good artist but recognizes his/her limits as an author. I assume the author was hired to write the script for it as an original work. If the comic is a large commercial success, it might get converted to a different media. Most popular light novels are made into comics because the publishers see it as a guaranteed money maker as the fan of the novel will most likely buy the comic too.

So short answer is, there is no novel if there is no money to be made.

When that jjba panel appeared i fr thought the translators were trolling us and it was the end of the chapter 😂 did not expect to see that

@ Mojo
I'm pretty sure this is the novel, its untranslated but from looking at the title and the first few pages it deals with transmigration and a main character named Jared becoming a lord. It looks like the main characters design was changed for the comic.
https://page.kakao.com/home/나-홀로-버그로-꿀빠는-플레이어-[독점연재]/53894877

Haze is very precious.

I swear if haze and Jared don’t get together I’m gonna go on a killing spree. Haze deserves happiness.

Dex-chan lover
i really like it when talented people test those who they wish to serve because it shows that their talents are that good that they can choose who they want to serve.

Users who are viewing this thread