Solo Bug Player - Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Hmm...so he is only picking one fight for now it seems. I suppose that would make things a bit easy for him at his current standing. Kinda wanted to see to the more arrogant one get btfo'd tho.

Fed-Kun's army
@HellifIknow prob he fights 2nd prince directly since prince is very confrontational. 3rd Prince has a big army but weak and sly, and he uses demon powers and gets corrupted. Mc and 4th Prince prob holy skill snipe him out.

My prediction^

Anyone know if there is a webnovel for this? its fine if its not translated.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I wasn't expecting him to go and try to rile up that prince like that.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than those Princes show more of the Princess author.

Dex-chan lover
My left hand does so much more for me than my right hand. I wash dishes, brush my teeth, ride my bicycle, swipe my phone with my left hand. All my right hand does is occasionally write with a pen and wipe my butt.

Dude’s trying to make an unofficial stance of supporting the 2nd prince, while he’d probably ally with the 4th prince later

Dex-chan lover
@WindOcean 4th Prince is the underdog, hanging with the princess, and seems like Good Guy™. Jared will almost certainly ally with him.

Dex-chan lover
🤔maybe he is going to cure the 1st prince or something, while playing the other 3 against each other

Aggregator gang
Lol, loving that straightforward provocation! Can't wait to see the spectacle that's sure to come next chapter 😁
Thanks for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread