Solo Bug Player - Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
well played MC, I didn't think the author would actually go for this development

Dex-chan lover
So Jared is trying to toss both second and third princes at each other, leaving the easily controlled first and fourth princes? I mean, Jared probably can heal the first prince, and helping the fourth prince will probably be worthwhile with his naive idea of justice/do-good. Either that, or Jared wants to be the new king, which I doubt.

Dex-chan lover
At a manga like this, no way Jared gonna side with 2nd/3rd prince. It's gonna be the sickly 1st, or the underdog 4th.

Wait... What?!!! Why is my Daddy's brother be here🤣🤣🤣🤣 who his name again? Athanasius or something right 😂😂😂 well whatever, he's gorgeous

Thanks for the chapter!
Boy, those nobles are just like piranha. Travels in large groups, swarms the prey, and picks them clean. I can see his steward's face now receiving the news that his lord was smothered and crushed to death by overeager nobles. I wonder if the 1st prince is really that sickly or just pretending to avoid his brothers notice? 3rd prince definitely a hothead and likely gullible to compliments and easily lead by his 'supporters' who expect to cash in big on him regardless of the damage his reign would do to the country. 2nd Prince seems talented but a little too "my way or the highway." Wish MC would comment more on their actions in the game although would be a hoot if had managed to acquire a cure for 1st prince. In any case, regardless of how much of a pain he considers 3rd prince why is he antagonizing such an obvious hothead? Even if prince an idiot just being a prince has a lot of power along with that of his followers. Btw, wasn't one or more of the princes a devoted follower of some evil faith that directly opposes the main religion of the country? Think the 2nd prince was for sure, especially as he's got that evil aura around him.

Dex-chan lover
so the non important ones get normal hair ^^

also nice plan to flee from the party, just aggro one of the hosts ;P

Users who are viewing this thread