Solo Bug Player - Ch. 41 - Season 2 START

@ notlazy Sometimes they work with different artists for a new season. Often they only make contract for one season, and when they want to start a new season, the previous artists have been working on another project. Or they want to cut costs by looking for cheaper artists. It is less likely because they’re not satisfied with the previous artists. Look at what happened to the extremely popular Legendary Moonlight Sculptor. They have different artists for every season.

Dex-chan lover
@Gaze It's borderline fine by early 2000s amateur webcomic standards. It's not at all fine by the standards of things you commercially sell on Kakao in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty fucking one.

Is it just me or did the artstyle change a little bit? It seems a bit off and lacks quality compared to season 1. Either way, thanks for the update!

I recently re read this and I can’t say how happy I am to see the new season finally coming out but I’m disappointed about the new art style. The faces are a lot different and they no longer do the red shaded eyelashes which was something I really liked about the art for this. Overall I’m still really looking forward to it

for some reason the artist is more skilled in drawing the 0815 female elf face i wonder y hmm xD

Oh a new artist huh? Well, I already in love with the previous art style but this new one can't seem to be bad at all, so I guess it's an okay for me

I don’t particularly mind the new art style but why are Jareds eyes drawn so far apart? He looks like he belongs in Ishigami village (... or an early 00s studio Key anime).

So i wasn't the only one who thinks the art style changed huh.
I dont mind the change personally, its not as drastic as moonlight sculptor. Might need some time to get used to it though.

Most part do look rather stiff though. Hope the artist improve as the series goes.

Thanks for the update!

@xeno77 Right! I thought so too! Lol. I was like, “ermm.. not sure I’m going to like the art, it looks stiff”. But then the dark elf girl appeared and I was like, “Oh, she looks pretty cute, maybe the art is not as bad as I thought 🤣🤣🤣”.

Probably going to get a lot of hate for this but I am really disappointed with the new art style. Does anyone know how or why it changed? Before the art style seemed more "hard" like sharp lines and more mature facial features. Now everything seems like its straight out of an older slice of high school life love drama. Everyone seems younger and more feminine. Which isn't to say that it's a bad art style, It's just that it isn't what I want from an action adventure to conquer a hostile fantasy world.

It's baaaack!!!!! Tyvm for the update ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dex-chan lover
Its not Stellar Transformation lvl of art change but it lost some of its charm.

Also where is chloes teacher?

Users who are viewing this thread