Solo Bug Player - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
What in all that is holy happened to the art here?

I mean, I understand between seasons losing the artist and having to go with a new one, but GOOD LORD what a downgrade. I've seen this happen a couple times, but this has to be in the top 2-3 biggest downgrades in art. It's so distracting that I don't think I can even continue reading this, which sucks because I was enjoying it a lot. I couldn't even finish the chapter. Even the vibe with all the tons of goofy faces felt really off, seriously understand why Edelgarde dropped it now, and don't blame them for a second.

why do Koreans do this? This shit is gonna end up the same trash as moonlight sculptor

Dex-chan lover
Have you noticed?: The drawings/art became incredibly poor.
The Bara-Donut

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE BACK!!!!!!

But the artist had a stroke or something. I hope they recover, or this series won’t recover.

Probably going to get a lot of hate for this but I am really disappointed with the new art style. Does anyone know how or why it changed? Before the art style seemed more "hard" like sharp lines and more mature facial features. Now everything seems like its straight out of an older slice of high school life love drama. Everyone seems younger and more feminine. Which isn't to say that it's a bad art style, It's just that it isn't what I want from an action adventure to conquer a hostile fantasy world.

Asura double dip everywhere! Update you translate quality first then think quantity later. Rude.

Fed-Kun's army
@Wolfane
Either the artist was changed for the second season.
Or,
He was not getting enough funding, so whatever the equipments and assets he had, he poured all of it in this art.

Fed-Kun's army
Fun thing is that people are complaining for the artwork.
@anyone
Complaining guys, did you paid the artist for his artwork, if bot then stop complaining, and just read it.

Oh my god can you guys shut up about the art? I understand the quality dropped drastically but just be grateful you can still read it. Ysll are here for free and these people have a life to live too. Constructive criticism is good but yall are just shitting on these people's hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so relevant comment, what was the guy burning at the end of the chapter? It’s been awhile lol.

Can’t believe every comments art related!

Users who are viewing this thread