Solo Bug Player - Ch. 41

Wow, a golden magic ring with unknown writings😮 Where did I see that before?😏
Also, is it just me or has the artist's trait changed?🤔🤨

Dex-chan lover
Warning guys. The art is even worse in the next chapter.

Oh and the people saying we can't complain about the art since we haven't paid for the chapters. Well, I paid for the untranslated chapter since I was enjoying the story here so much.

But guess what? Likely gonna stop now that the art has been downgraded horribly.

You said that since we aren't paying, we can't complain, doesn't that mean that since you are likely not paying, you can't defend them either? It is a stupid logic to begin with.

Bad art is bad art. Downgrade from the previous art is of course gonna be noticed and rightfully criticised.

The art is changing, yes, but i don't think it's that horrible though, the coloring style is not much different, it might be because the author hadn't drawn in a while... It might get better soon

This art change is a bit drastic. It took me a second to recognize characters. Oh well hopefully it balances out or improves since I dont really mind the change. I am more interested in the plot and almost civ game like mechanics.

The art changed by a lot. Most alarming change is in ML but the girls look fine for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
Its like season 2 of one punch man, the already mediocre quality just turned super mediocre. Did they hand this off to an intern or something?

Egghhh, this is just LMS all over again

Not really a fans of this teenager kind of face

Dex-chan lover
Crimson Karma's art took a dive recently too, maybe it's just the way the Korean manwha studios work, after all there's a finite supply of skilled artists and a limitless(?) supply of up-and-comers that need practice (and cheap labor...mmm sweet cheap labor).

As for Solo Leveling, well it's Solo Leveling lol.

🤯

Contributor
@Bramia - Edelgarde Scans stole the series from Tritinia Scans originally, so they really don't have any place to complain in the slightest.

Dex-chan lover
@Akule I don't know if they complained nor did I even mention it... Either way, it doesn't change the fact that asura has sniped at least half a dozen series from what I remember

@Akule Right? For people who remember what Edelgarde did just a few months ago, as well as how garbage their initial TL work was on the various series they sniped, it's hard to believe anyone could get upset about this. It's just the circle of life for low-quality snipers, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread