Solo Bug Player - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
WTF happened to this??? It was actually pretty solid and then both the art and content takes this massive nosedive

Dex-chan lover
@Dropkick
@need4speedrazor6

well, its the start of a new season.
Not that big of a surprise that it's a bit less action as it sets up the setting for the new season.
It should pick up in a few chapters.
But if you find the story as a whole boring there is nothing to be done, so feel free to drop it if you don´t have the time.

As for the art, that's subjective I'm afraid.
I do have to agree that it's a pretty big difference in art quality tho...
I personally don´t mind it as much...but that's a matter of personal preference.

For those who couldn't read it, the notification said: now that you have gained the title great lord. God has decided to bless the entire carbia territory. Over the next two years, the chances of natural disasters such as drought, flood, pests and storms will be reduced by 90%

Aggregator gang
Damn what happened to this series, first season was entertaining and had good art, but everything went downhill once second season started

Her is the machine translated novel if anyone what to read it

https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/118

the corresponding chapter is Volume 3, Chapter 20

https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/118/chapters/26259

Dex-chan lover
Was gonna chime in with my views, but enjoyment is subjective, so my thoughts are irrelevant.
I will ask if page 3 is broken for anybody else? It's been happening a lot to me lately. Random pages (usually multiple, but not this time) of different titles just won't load at all.

Dex-chan lover
I read the comment before reading this. I thought it was that bad; the art indeed was worse than before, but i've never put art in my personal score in the first place, so everything else is still fine.

I dont know why but is the artist changed? Or the artist in a hurry to end this project 😕

Why do people still use the argument, "If you can't draw, don't complain about other people's art." If a black belt made fun of someone new to Karate for being bad at it they'd be called egotistical or their abilities got the better of them. Being skilled doesn't mean it's fine to be mean either.
There, however, is a good reason to complain since there doesn't seem to be any announcement or reason to change the artist so people can only assume they hired an inexperienced artist to save money like a lot of Chinese manhuas do. (Hire a good artist for a few chapters and then hire an inexperienced one for less.) If, they announced the previous artist had health problems or something of the like no one would complain but no there's none of that and the second season people were anticipating for a long time starts off like this. If there actually is an announcement then I'm willing to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread