Solo Bug Player - Ch. 45

I still can't get over the artwork. Why are the lines so jagged and THICC? Can we get the old artist back? It's as if a middle schooler was told to draw this.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like they noticed that Jared is going to take over the world and want to position themselves to survive. Time to increase the harem the royal way.

I think I have misunderstood something here. I thought Jareds territory wasn't part of the kingdom and he even refused to become part of it when offered. So how can the kingdom grant another country's lord the title of a duke?

Dex-chan lover
@Haukka I think what they did is they gave him the traitor's territory as a "gift" to get away with calling him a noble of their kingdom without him really being able to say no.

@Lioslin but wasn't Jared already a Viscount of the Kingdom? In that case his territory would be like a vassal state to the kingdom which im assuming is the case here

Dex-chan lover
@AndasMal I thought his territory was separate but just "under" the kingdom because of the kingdom's might. So I guess it's time for me reread because I ain't sure anymore lol

Not sure if it's a good idea to let a rising star manage an autonomous territory.
Makes me think of the duke of Normandy that conquered England and the 100 years wars.
It's a big stretch to link the Duchy of Normandy that had special rights created in the 10th century and 100 years wars that began in the 13th century but for me it can only means troubles for the next generations.

(That's why I think that a marriage might help, it can also worsen the problem if there is a bad luck involved (if progeny/descendant problems occur), anyway it seems to me like the best idea for now)

Dex-chan lover
Did they change the artist? I could probably draw the same with enough time, and I suck at drawing

Dex-chan lover
The art got worse, the story got worse, and the story was what this manga had going for it.
Sadly I have to drop it, ... the political marriage part is just so stupid

Users who are viewing this thread