Solo Bug Player - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I hope the art's drop in quality is temporary. The series has never really had amazing art, so it dropping any more than this would make it almost unreadable

It feels like the art is getting worse and worse rather than getting better strangely. Like are they pressuring the clearly newbie artist way too hard, making their work suffer? That’s the only thing I can think of.

I only read the chapters once every month or so and I still remember all the characters, didn't even notice the drop in art quality. These whiny readers haven't seen true garbage, I appreciate your guys work. Translators and Author, thank you guys and take your time.

I can't help it but I have to call out the BS in this chapter. Even if you immediately recover part of the damage you dealt it doesn't change the amount of damage you dealt at that time. He would still have dealt 5 damage with his attack even if for just an instance, so the boss would've woken up. I won't even talk about the nonsensical threshold of 3 damage instead of 1 damage. The strategy to defeat the boss was a nice idea but felt extremely forced by the author.

@sfPanzer Agreed. It seems author wanted to give MC a way to kill the boss using his knowledge of bugs and his intelligence, but couldn't think of a plausible way and so went for this in order to make it look like MC is some 500IQ demigod who can't be beat.

Users who are viewing this thread