Solo Bug Player - Ch. 6

Thank you very much for the update! such a shame he didnt make it in time to heal the other girl rip

Fed-Kun's army
I get excited seeing a new chapter of this

Thanks for the translation

It's hard to cast spells properly with broken bones isn't it slave Lord Ched?😡

Aggregator gang
I always find it weird when a criminal wants revenge when a crime is punished, like their morals are so twisted they don't realize that their actions are the cause of the consequences they suffer.

Contributor
Need more 🤤
I wonder if he leveled up from killing these trash, and or if the leveling would come with a multiplicator of present stats, or a fixed amount of stat growth.

Just imagine, every level giving a percentual stat growth of 30%.
After using the bug every level would boost his mana enormously~

Why would you replace the actual title the author chose with a vaguely-related obscure dictionary word that requires a paragraph of explanation?

thanks a lot. ur the best . and by the way. dont bother ur self with negative comments. they are just barking pets 😂

I like the replacement, Wailing wall would have had just as much of an explanation, and at least to me Abatis sounds better as a title to get across the same feel the original might have given

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but think that if MC hadn't wasted time on that little pep talk in front of the mines he could've arrived just in time to save the red-haired girl.

Lena changed her mood really fast considering that her friend died like a few hours ago. Her sole friend for more than half a year, who sacrificed herself so Lena doesn't get raped.

@Inori
That's in hindsight, the lord didn't know about someone dying as they arrived.
@GerryCeryBery
Considering what she would have eventually become, her mental fortitude is very high.
The demon king saw so much potential that it made her a high ranking monstrosity which couldn't be beaten in a great war.

Users who are viewing this thread