Solo Bug Player

Yeah... the new art is really something, imo, its honestly incomparable to the original art which is so so so many times better !

ce1b7ec476ed6ec0be1790084c9abbf5ab05003fc121a9c5571b0af9f61c42af.png

Hmmmmm. imo, art is worse than before, but wouldnt really affect my reading experience.

@Adaxt965 yah I wouldn't have a problem either but it also seems the storyboarding / adaption of the original light novel also decreased which changes how to story is delivered :|. Ill stick a few more chapter and see.

this is so unfortunate, I was excited for the start of the new season, but the new art style is not my cup of tea and quite bad imo. Liking the art style is super important for me, so I'm gonna have to drop this, I'll keep tabs to see if they change the artist again though

So much of the story just doesn't exist in this. I'm thankful we don't get a magical readout of all his skills and shit every minute, but we never hear a word until he gets something or does something. There's a story just beneath all the stuff that happens, but it's never talked about. Stuff just happens that while feeling realistic, is a bit odd as nothing ever gets mentioned. It's like we get a brief flash into the world before oh no, next chapter. The novel is good, too bad no one translates it. There is vast potential for world building, but we get something that has somewhat deep points, while everything else just doesn't really exist. I don't really talk about art, but this seems to be going the way of Moonlight Sculptor. Not in the same way of course, but characters seem far less detailed and backgrounds are worse. I hope it picks back up but I doubt it. 7/10 since most isekai should be 2-3. Ratings are inflated as fuck and it sucks.

I knew I wasn't just imagining the change in art, I had to go between chapter 40 and 41 a couple of times cause something just didn't feel right. It has indeed changed and for the worst imo. Season 1's art was fairly unique to me and was a huge reason as to why I enjoyed the story. Now why they changed it is a mystery, but I don't think I'm gonna continue this story for much longer. >_<

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the art went to shit from ch42...
Really enjoyed the unique art s1 had. Dunno if i will even read this anymore with how crayon, fan drawn the 42nd chapter looks like...
Let's hope the original art makes a comeback. If not, one of my favs gets dropped Sadge.

ugh. art bad.
I was invested in the story but not so sure anymore. It's like they just colored the draft or the storyboard or something. Must be hard getting an artist to help during Covid.
Someone should change the Cover Art, its so misleading.

Double-page supporter
the drawing lines are way too thick.. like.. if this was printed on paper, they would be wasting too much ink...

I found the previous artist's Twitter, they seem to be working on a new project, go support them, I feel they don't receive the credit they deserve

https://mobile.twitter.com/kimint24

holy shit, the fuck happened to the old artist? no way this drop in quality is just cause of covid while other manhwa has no drop in art what so ever

Users who are viewing this thread