Solo Bug Player

I said the art wont change my reading experience. I change my opinion. Still reading this cause Im curious and things are getting interesting.

Dex-chan lover
I did some snooping... found out that the artist of this that goes by handler name of "Kiminteu" is off from the project, so, this is basically being done by a completely new one, as to why though, that is left to be answered...
Just a theory though, this was previously under Golem Factory, and now it's not... suspicious...

This is their tweet translated into English:
PI541Xr.png

Season 2's quality has gone down significantly. Hopefully the writing remains in tact.

EDIT: Just read the previous comments. It sucks.

I understand the dislike of the new artist but it's possible it's their first art for a manwha so I'd say give them a few months to warm up to it. Also, I don't understand how people can comment on a change in writing without the current ark even ending.

Anyways if you're just picking this up the comment section is a shit show rn so I wouldn't scroll down. Pretty much mostly people complaining about the change in artists in S2. The story is fairly good though there are some cheesy moments. I'd recommend trying it out. I'd say right now it's more of a 7-7.5 star with the new art but I think it could go back to an 8 star over time.

The only real complaint is the title, while "Solo" seems to be part of the Korean title if directly translated, it just seems extra just so the "Bug Player " alternate title or "Glitch Master" would sound better. If you guys wanted you could also change it to Exploiter (though that's a negative way to put what he's doing since Exploiter is associated negatively.

Anyways keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind the art that much, but apparently it was changed because the author wanted something cheaper.
If the author gives no fucks about his own creation, why should readers?

zUBiPJn.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I normally dont mind the new artist but the images of the characters cahnged too much I m just gonna go read the ln dropping the manga

@Halo What happened to the skeleton manga? I stopped reading it a bit ago, but if it's turned to shit then I might as well not go back to it.

I've binge read through solo bug player and I've got to say, the second season is a real low blow when it comes to the art. It's as if your favorite dish suddenly became dislikable, not because you ate it too much, but because it doesn't taste how it should.

Double-page supporter
season 2 art so bad, more than that I just can't be fucked to care for the story as well, everything just feels off and the bad art just makes it even worse.
a lot of the content of s1 was bad as well, but the art made it decent......maybe I'm just being a bitch?

I have to admit this season’s artwork is a letdown from the past. Even if they just tried to imitate the art style, it could’ve been just ignored. but since its so different, Its hard to unsee it now. Though i have no intention of dropping this and i’ll wait for a few chapters and see if it’ll get better.

I was writing pretty much an essay on why the arts not that bad but chrome fucking crashed so fuck it the arts awful it looks like a middle schooler drew it.

The art quality definitely dropped, but the story is still good and I still wish to see how it progresses. 9/10, very good character development and steady plot which is rare these days 😔

Dex-chan lover
love how asura made it so their chapters come out few hours before the other group:)

I feel like there is some kind of completion between the two groups.

massive updates from one of my favourites manhwa, wohoo!!

this manhwa soo good even two groups competing, dank i love healthy competition

Users who are viewing this thread