Solo Bug Player

It started well and somewhat interesting but the last ten to fifteen or so chapters have really dropped in substance. Now it just feels like a wankfic/stompfic written by someone other than the author trying to imitate the series. Hopefully, the next few chapters will move on from just the author sucking off the mc to actual intrigue and substance.

Dex-chan lover
People starting to read this: Season 2 is an abomination. You have been warned.

I'm enjoying the story, but jesus, the art of season two makes it so hard to keep reading this. It's even more disappointing since apparently the reason the art got worse was cause the author wanted a cheaper artist (citation needed if someone who can read Korean could confirm this)

Man I love you Asura, but you got to stop trying to snipe other manwhas and then dropping them when you realize you can't handle the workload.

@RiasatSenpai nah, you're completely right ...
Dropped cuz of that caricature of a art, and I have a sneaking suspicion that author or studio/company
changed artist, because original one actually wanted the cut he deserved for doing very good job AND FOREMOST rather unique artwork.

That korean manhwa's ''seasons'' thingy is so ass, in most cases killing most of the hype they accumulated, making ppl forget who were who,
any intricate plot that was going on is forgotten unless u binge re-read whole thing. I'm sure there is much more to it than what i ranted on, but goddamn.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me, or Asura just pastes a machine translation and Edelgalde does some actual work to make it readable?

No shade on Asura, many times I can only read something because someone did the work of machine translating them first since I have no idea how to do even that, but I'm pretty sure it would be a lot better if he just had a read and adjusted here and there to make sense before pasting it on the word bubbles.

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know why but when i reread S2 the art seems better than when i first read it?? I guess powering through chapters numb my senses, because i remember reading it first time and thought " Wtf? You sure this is the final product?".

Dont get me wrong, it definitely still needs improvements and definitely worse than S1's but its not THAT bad, not like its the worst art ive seen

SduzAXj.png

This is just bad lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Let's all be honest here... The appeal is gone... We tried to defend it, the fact remains from enjoyable to painful... There are still people who can tolerate it, but there are more people who can't, the story is not good enough for it to carry itself... The Cons outweigh the Pros too much... Some of us can still go on.. but it's still sad to see this become to this state, maybe that, season 2 should never have been released since it just became something else... I just hope that the author would change his mind and get a better artist...

It drives me nuts when the draw the edge of the cup at the chin nd not mouth level. That's not how you drink from a cup! It bothers me soooo much!

@hydael those are actually the worst for me, because the new artist is using the backgrounds from the old, better artist and then drawing on top of them. There are a bunch of spots where the background is obviously higher quality than the foreground.

Huh? There's a new artist? No wonder I was feeling annoyed when I started binge reading today after season 1. Now that I went back over some chapters in season 1, I can clearly see how much it changed. What a shame, since I really liked this, but I don't think I'll continue it. 😓

unknown.png

This disgusting new artist, he's not even truly as bad as it seems, he's just a lazy fuck who isn't doing his best. (I can tell, because I'm an artist too, the hardest part of being an ardist, perspective, he's got that pretty much covered, yet look at this guy, just skipping over drawing things, copy pasting and sometimes re-drawing shit from the former artist's drawings... what a fucking mess)

Users who are viewing this thread