Solo Bug Player

https://youtu.be/f7SVY9CyBBc?t=75

OH NO NO NO
OH LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO MY BOY
WHAT IS THIS ART?
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD WRITING?

The absolute go-to clip for when a webtoon decides to self implode nuke itself when author/publisher come to the conclusion that changing core aspects of what made their webtoon popular is healthy for the series.

Well boys I’ve tried, but the art just isn’t up to par, this is the end of the road for me. If by any chance the art improves, I might just come back.

It was a really bad decision to change the artist, it had its own charm to the story but now its somehoe unbearable for me, thanks edelgarde scans for this webtoon tho!

Dex-chan lover
Nope , art really, Really carried the series huh. Can't really seem to enjoy or take the series seriuosly anymore with fan art level of quality
Goodbye bug player, you ended with season 1 for me.

I swear this series went from an 8-8.5 last season down to like a 6 or less this season. I love stylized art in series but this seems just bad, like they stopped caring. Considering dropping.

I thought I was seeing things but the comments confirmed it.
The art is gone.
Call me shallow but with the art quality gone I'm dropping this.

things came downhill since s2 gone out. i can tolerate it for the few starting chaps but when it got to the action scene, every reason crumbled down... im done here.

Users who are viewing this thread