Solo Bug Player

The drop in art style is kind of tolerable if you just turn off your brain, but even the story got hit when the new season started which sucks
only reading because of the potential it had in season one just maybe they'll pick up their game again

Everyone is complaining about art style...I think the author changed the artist because of lack of money(Idk).so support the author

Used to love this but the art is so distracting I can’t follow the story. I’ll continue with reading but please fix the art.

Dropped! I will consider that S1 ending as the real ending. The art style becomes unbearable. Like a dung.

Dex-chan lover
I have to agree with some of the more recent comments here the art really did drop. Save yourself some time and dont bother.(or go support the author so he can get a better artist maybe)

Dex-chan lover
Welp guess my thought of waiting a couple of chapters before reading the second season paid off.
The art has taken such a nosedive I can only call this doodling at this point, probably rushed newish artist.

Dex-chan lover
The art is so bad i can't even recognise characters anymore, not even joking. And the funniest thing is that the art changes every 2 chapters. The elf chick got remade like 4 times already.
The most insane thing is that the art progressively gets worse instead of better... are they holding the artists at gunpoint or smth?

This artist have potential but the only thing im annoyed and pissing me off is how lazy the artstyle is. I tried waiting for a couple of chapters to see if it got any better but it’s still the same as the first chapter on season 2. I’d give some of my motivation points to them if i could but i don’t see any point of that anymore. Nevertheless, it’s unfortunate that the author got a lazy artist that draws for fun.
Dropped.

The only entertaining part about this manga now is the comment section, which is the only part I check out when it updates anymore. Sad to see this drop since season 1 really had something going for it especially with how crisp the art felt. Now the case with season 2 is not only did the art get considerably worse, it screwed up the actual story pacing. I don't know how it went in the LN but the way that grey elf girl started awkwardly falling for Mc on ch41 all of a sudden with that weird expression just felt super unnatural.

Supporter
The art downgrade was a shame, but the fact that the good TL group stopped makes this straight up unreadable. You could stick the script into DeepL translate with 0 proofreading and still have a better translation than Asura scans.

Used to love this but the art is so distracting I can’t follow the story. I’ll continue with reading but please fix the art.
this kinda of stupid thinking is why the art is still shit. They have no reason to make it better if you continue reading dumbass

Users who are viewing this thread