Solo Leveling: Ragnarok - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Remember my Word
Dragon king descendant (monarch of destruction)

Is gonna be a girl. Now let's wait this statement

Fed-Kun's army
At least the Insect Queen's, Monarch of Plague, descendent is a girl, most likely.

Aggregator gang
Lee Minsung, is it the guy that registered in the same day as Jin Woo became S-rank hunter?

Double-page supporter
Ugh I lost interest after the Pokemon team up. This is not even close the being as captivating as the starting comic. All the dialogue is sooo BORING. So much of it is just jibber jabber. Stop explaining how he cuts his toe nails and add some substance.

Ugh I lost interest after the Pokemon team up. This is not even close the being as captivating as the starting comic. All the dialogue is sooo BORING. So much of it is just jibber jabber. Stop explaining how he cuts his toe nails and add some substance.
Are you trying to get reactions out this?

Double-page supporter
Are you trying to get reactions out this?
Um no. Just stating my honest opinion. I loved the first story. This one feels like a bad reset with a different writer or one that has lost his talent.

Why would someone post something here for reactions? There isn't a notification system that connects to the MangaDex chapter site so I don't even notice replies unless I comment on another Manga that brings me back here.

Users who are viewing this thread