Solo Leveling: Ragnarok

Dex-chan lover
tell me if this has the same vibes as those new generation type of manga like boruto/4 apocalypse (seven deadly sins sequel) or even worse just like those typical manhwa that all about action and drawing?
From the 13 chapters I've read, it's disappointing. I'll copy paste a review I made on another site to keep it short.

"Partial review as of 13 chapters.

For me, it's a 6/10, main reason why being that it feels as if it's coasting off it's predecessor's success. It doesn't do much different from other manhwa, is currently doing the cutesy animal sidekicks, Hauk Tuah's them for being so prodigiously strong, etc;

If judged as a standalone series, I might've enjoyed it more, but because it's tied to Solo Leveling, this feels like it's in the same rut Boruto is in.

6/10 means minute enjoyment, not enough to recommend, as that's 7/10 & higher"

Dex-chan lover
This shit is insulting
Its missing everything that made the first half of solo leveling good
Its generic, derivative and the MC is unlikeable

Dex-chan lover
You can tell that the original author did NOT get any bread from this series. Studio definitely owns the IP instead of the author, and the original author probably died piss poor while the studio tries to milk the husk of title using someone else's writing :dogkek:
Don't interact with korean webcomics, folks.

Dex-chan lover
From the 13 chapters I've read, it's disappointing. I'll copy paste a review I made on another site to keep it short.

For me, it's a 6/10, main reason why being that it feels as if it's coasting off it's predecessor's success. It doesn't do much different from other manhwa, is currently doing the cutesy animal sidekicks, Hauk Tuah's them for being so prodigiously strong, etc;

If judged as a standalone series, I might've enjoyed it more, but because it's tied to Solo Leveling, this feels like it's in the same rut Boruto is in.

thx for saving my time dude

Yowww I missed Solo Leveling sm and felt sad about what happened to the og author. I know this manhwa will be dope (I'm marinating it)

Thanks because of you I'll marinate this

Users who are viewing this thread